The Nursery classes provide a loving, stimulating and safe learning environment for children to discover and explore their surroundings while developing personally, emotionally, socially and intellectually as individuals.
Our Nursery curriculum focuses on learning areas that include:
- developing self awareness and an understanding of their surroundings
- enjoy interacting, playing and engaging with others; taking turns
- enhancing communication and language skills
- improving cognitive and physical development through coordination of fine and gross motor skills
- promoting creative growth through colours, shapes, arts and crafts, object investigation, dance and making music
The schooling of our Nursery children is highly important to us at Oscar Bilingual School and we pride ourselves on providing a loving and nurturing environment that provides the foundations for growth, development and learning.